Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekends

BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!

Sooo we went to a bbq Saturday night. Mucho fun!! Except for nosy people but that's ok. Anyways, we ate and laughed and did flips that hurt like heck into the pool and then passed out on my amazing couch while watching SWAT.

Sunday we went to the boat races, walked for like a half hour IN the sun to find the Coke booth and then built a fire pit in Bother's backyard. We sacraficed a care bear as well, which was extremely entertaining. We have pictures too, which I'm totally excited to see. All in all a fabulous weekend I have to say.

I kind of feel like my life is catching up with me. Or maybe I'm falling behind. I don't know it's an awkward feeling but I don't mind, I like living in the chaos because theres always a beautiful surprise at the end.


Xoxo,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment